Every company can have a profitable path to net zero.
Learn how to save 8% of operating cost and add up to 20% in valuation by developing a robust net zero plan, online and at your own pace!
After four generations of explosive global trade growth, a growing awareness of climate change and other environmental externalities has triggered a global movement toward decarbonization, localization and re-shoring. ESG pressure from investors as well as carbon-related taxes, incentives and reporting requirements are driving operations and supply management to go green. However, lowering the carbon profile of global supply chains is a massive undertaking. This class teaches a proven sequence of management decision-making frameworks and optimization tools for eliminating carbon throughout the supply chain. The combination of academic constructs and real-life case studies is designed to equip you to successfully lead your company’s decarbonization program. It will also prepares you to take the optional REVchain™ supply chain decarbonization certificate exam.
Get a free workbook when you purchase any class! (Click the book to the left)
Meet Your Instructors
- David Steven Jacoby, Senior Fellow at Boston University, NYU professor
- Ranjith Powell of the Public Investment Fund, Saudi Arabia, on governance
- Alok Gupta of Boston Strategies International, on carbon footprint
- Tensie Whelan, Clinical Professor for Business and Society at NYU’s Stern School of Business, on net zero goals and targets
- Bernard Arratieg of UltiWatt, on energy intensity
- John Foote of REVchain LLC, on energy technology
- Giles Taylor of Trans-Solutions, on transport
- Tom Cook of Blue Tiger International, on logistics
- Fritz Troller of Therm Solutions, on energy intensity, energy efficiency, and green building
- Jacob Knowles of BR+A Consulting Engineers, on green building
- Julia Salant of Ecovadis, on incentivizing suppliers
- George DiRado of REVchain LLC, on modeling costs and benefits
Course 1 is free!
Get REVchain-certified and 20% off with the All-in-1 Bundle
All-in-one: 6 courses (30 lessons)
Course 1: Getting Started Mapping Your Pathway to Net Zero (FREE!)
Course 2: Carbon Footprint Baseline
Course 3: Reducing Internal (Scope 1) Emissions
Course 4: Reducing External (Scope 2) Emissions
Course 5: Reducing End to End (Scope 3) Emissions
Course 6: Developing Your Net Zero Plan