The Incentives for Building for Net Zero Business Operations Are Multiplying
HYDROGEN / FUEL CELLS
- Oil & gas producers need to define a hydrogen strategy.
- Power train suppliers and commercial vehicle manufacturers need to move from demonstration projects to commercial scale.
- Fleet owners and operators need to commit to future model designs.
- Investors need to know which businesses will be profitable, and when.
- Mining companies need to decide on which materials to explore and produce.
- Battery manufacturers need to strategize market entry and growth.
- Commercial vehicle manufacturers need to commit to battery chemistries and charging infrastructure.
- Private equity firms need to decide which energy storage technologies and providers to back.
- Developers need to determine how to reengineer supply chains to cut the Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) by 70% to compete with natural gas and fossil fuel blends and derivatives.
- Equipment and solution innovators need to introduce their products at the right moment in the project development cycle.
- Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) companies need to acquire capabilities to deploy new structures rapidly and at scale.
Many Companies Are Facing Hard and Interrelated Questions about the Technologies, Timing, and Cost of Transitioning to Net Zero Supply Chains.
- National and regional carbon neutrality deadlines
- “Inflation Reduction Act” tax breaks for clean energy investment
- National electric vehicle targets
- Battery Materials Initiative
- Partnership for Global Infrastructure and Investment
- Supply Chain Review (EO 14017)
- Permitting Action Plan
- Other incentives for clean energy infrastructure and domestic supply chains
And So Are the Penalties for Doing Business as Usual
- Ban on renewable fuel incentives by 2030
- Ban on Internal Combustion Engine vehicles by 2035
- IMO 2030 and 2050 emissions targets
- Clean Shipping Act
- Other pollution regulations
The Technological, Financial, and Logistical Challenges of Transitioning to Net Zero Can Be Overwhelming.
It’s time to start your journey toward Net Zero
REVchain is at the forefront of a global movement to make the planet a cleaner place.
REVchain is a subscription-based platform that helps you map a profitable path to Net Zero. We Are building carbon-neutral supply chain networks,
one at a time.
1740 Broadway, 15th Floor, New York, 10019, NY